GLS-Kelp Extract is an unique biological product derived from Sea Weed Extract (Eschophylam). It contains biologically activated nutrients, Enzymes, Hydrolyzed protein complexes. Plant growth promoters (Auxins) Gebberllines, Cytokinins, Betaines.
How to do use it
- Shake well before use.
- Mix 2-3 ml of Kelp Extact in one litre of water and spray.
- For better results spray 3 times at 15 days interval at active growth, flowering & fruiting crops.
- For sand mix application, mix 500 - 1000 ml in 10 Kg dry sand & apply for one acre.
- It can be mixed with pesticides, fungicides except copper based products
Applications & benefits
- GLS-Kelp Extact helps in better nutrient uptake, better root growth better quality and higher yield.
- Provides resistance to draught and frost conditions.
- Non-toxic, non-hazardous and safe to use.
View Documents :MSDS-Kelp Extract