SUPERLIFE BIO NPK
It is a microbial conortia prodcut in liquid form.
- Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria (Azotobacter and Azospirillium)
- Phosphate Solubilizing Bacteria
- Potash Mobilizing Bacteria
Azobacter : 1 X 108 cfu/ml (min.)
Azospirillium : 1 X 108 cfu/ml (min.)
PSB : 1 X 108 cfu/ml (min.)
KMB : 1 X 108 cfu/ml (min.)
Total viable count of all microbial organisms (min.) : 5 X 108 cfu/ml (min.)
How to do use it
METHOD OF APPLICATION AND DOSAGE FOR LIQUID FORMULATION
- Soil application - Mix 1.0 liter per acre in 50 Kg of well decomposed FYM / compost/ Vermicompost or soil of the field. Broadcast at the time of field preparation and in the standing crop twice in the crapping season.
- Foliar spray - Take 1000 ml Bio- NPK (Superlife), mix in 150 liter of water andspray at 1 month old crop to eliminate the deficiency of nutrients, 2-3 spray at 1 month interval gives better result.
- Drip irrigation/Through Drenching-Mix 1,0 liter Bio- NPK (Superlife) per acre in 150 liter of water and apply in the field through drip irrigation or drenching.
- Do not mix with any antibiotic or any chemical fertilizer Keep Bottle in shaded area and out of reach of children.
- Once opened, use complete bottle.
Applications & benefits
Suitable for all crops like Paddy. Wheat, Maize, Groundnut, Cotton, Sugarcane, Grapes, Pomegronote, Citrus, Banana, Tea, Coffee, Coconut, Vegetables and Flowers
BENEFIT TO THE CROP AND SOIL
- Increase utilization of atmospheric nitrogen.
- Improves water use efficiency.
- Sale,non-toxic to humans, plants, onimals and environment.
- Improve physical and chemical properties of soil with aeration as per organic certification.
- Reduce disease inlestation up to some extent.
- Cost saving and reduce dosage per acre of nitrogenous, phosphorus and potash fertilizer for conventional forming also