GLS ENRICH PROM
Phosphate Rich Organic Manure (PROM)
PROM is produced by mixing high grade (32% P2O5 ± 2%) fine sized rock phosphate mineral with organic manure which shows equal efficiency compared to di-ammonium phosphate (DAP) and any other Phosphate-based chemical fertilizers. PROM over Chemical Fertilizers The excessive use of Phosphate-based chemical fertilizers destroys native soil flora and fauna. Around only 30% of the phosphorus supplied through chemical fertilizers is absorbed by the plants from the soil, the remaining is accumulated in the soil by converting into non utilized forms which increases the soil pH. Whereas PROM provides more availability of the phosphorus due to fine size of rock phosphate mineral used in PROM. Major advantage of PROM over chemical fertilizers includes its ability to supply phosphorus to the second crop planted in a treated area as effectively as the first.
How to do use it
Usage:- All Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruits and Flower Crops
Dosage :- 2-3 bags/ acre (1 bag is 50 kg)
Applications & benefits
Benefits of PROM
1. Improves the water holding capacity of the soil thus reduces the requirement of water irrigation.
2. Improves the soil quality by boosting the growth of soil flora and fauna.
3. Contains three nutrients Phosphorous, Organic carbon and Nitrogen.
4. Improves the germination percentage of seeds and helps in effective root development.
5. Helps to balances the soil pH.
6. Acts as alternative to DAP and makes soil soft and enriched with nutrients for Long time.
7. Supplies phosphorus to the second crop planted in a treated area as efficiently as the first.
8. Very effective even in saline soils where DAP completely failed.